MARINE CONTRACTORS UK & IRELAND
R. A. O’ Neill Plant Hire LTD can undertake a wide variety of small marine civil works such as dredging, piling, marina installation etc. For further examples of just some of our past work as marine contractors please click the links below.
We are based in Northern Ireland, however we undertake marine projects all over the UK and Ireland, our road transportable equipment enables us to access locations in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland (NI) and Ireland quickly and economically.
Recent marine contracts
- Dingle Co Kerry
- Bird Island, Magheramourne, Co. Antrim
- Boston, Lincolnshire Channel Project
- Montrose, Angus, Scotland
- Scour defense work Cromarty Bridge, Cromarty Firth, Inverness, Scotland.
- Scour defence River Mersey, Warrington
- Brodick Ferry Terminal, Isle of Aaran, Scotland.
- Dredging of Dunmore East harbour Co. Waterford
- Dredging of Ballycastle marina, Co. Antrim
- Dredging of Peel marina, Isle of Man
- Portavogie Harbour dredging, Co. Down
- Site investigation work, Musgrave Channel, Belfast Harbour